The MKM Voxnaes Colvera is yet another proof point that we’re living in the golden age of gear. Designed by legendary Danish custom knifemaker, Jesper Voxnaes, and brought to life by MKM, the Voxnaes Colvera offers up custom level design and craftsmanship at accessible production prices.
Named after the Colvera River in Maniago (which is known as the home of Italian knifemaking), the MKM Voxnaes Colvera features the iconically organic lines of Voxnaes and the precision manufacturing of MKM.
The wide Bohler M390 spear point blade is classic Voxnaes and flows beautifully into the titanium handles which are 3D textured and contoured. The integral frame lock construction and hardened steel lock face insert provide unwavering strength, while the semi-open back design allows for easy maintenance.
Your choice of handles scale, ranging from micarta to carbon fiber and titanium, along with a 3D milled titanium pocket clip, titanium hardware and blue anodized pivot collar complete this masterful modern classic.
With all said and done, there's no longer any excuse not to own a quality blade with the arrival of the MKM Voxnaes Colvera. Combining custom quality with production prices, the MKM Voxnaes Colvera is here to propel your EDC forward along with the ebbs and flows of the Colvera River.
- Designed by Jesper Voxnaes
- Bohler M390 blade steel
- Versatile wide spear point blade
- 3D textured and contoured titanium handles
- Choice of different handles scales
- Integral frame lock construction
- Hardened steel lock face insert
- Semi-open back design for easy maintenance
- Custom titanium hardware
- Blue anodized pivot collar
- Milled titanium pocket clip
- Overall Length: 7.03" (17.85cm)
- Blade Length: 2.94" (7.46cm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.88" (7.31cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.16" (0.41cm)
- Made in Italy
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.