Muyshondt Aeon Mk. III Opus
Heirloom Quality Flashlight
The Aeon Mk. lll Opus collection is as exquisite and exclusive as it gets. It represents the pinnacle of flashlight virtuosity, and is unmatched in terms of finesse and craftsmanship.
The Opus collection features two stunning materials - Timascus (a new and innovative material) and Mokume Gane (which draws from ancient metalworking techniques). These flashlights are made without any compromises, and will please even the most discerning and demanding of connoisseurs.
Timascus leads the way forward with its ingenious combination of Titanium and Damascus. You’re getting the best of both worlds - with the fantastically patterned swirls and vibrant colors of Damascus combined with the strength, durability and corrosion-resistant properties of Titanium.
Mokume Gane translates to “wood grain metal”. It’s an ancient Japanese metalworking method that fuses various precious metals to produce a distinctively layered finish that resembles natural wood grain. This special art form was invented in 17 century Japan for adorning samurai swords. It’s not only incredibly hard to master but also very time-consuming to forge.
Whichever material you choose, you’re guaranteed to have in your hands one of the finest and most impressive work of art. This is a gem of a light, and it’s made to the highest of standards without any compromises.
The Aeon Mk. lll itself is already one of the best everyday carry flashlight ever made. It’s beautifully bright, ultra compact and outrageously efficient. And with the inclusion of some of the most innovative and exquisite materials, it starts to transcend mere utility.
This is so much more than just a flashlight. It's an heirloom quality object d'art that is bound to bring you a lifetime of enjoyment and appreciation. And when you're done with it, you can then pass it on to your next generation to enjoy.
If you're looking to pick up a protective leather sheath for your Aeon Mk. III, we recommend the Keychain Tool Sheath.
You can watch an unbiased, full video review of the Muyshondt Aeon Mk. III here.
Note: The price shown includes all shipping charges, complete with insurance.
- Opus Collection featuring Timascus and Mokume Gane
- Timascus - combines the best of Titanium and Damascus
- Mokume Gane - "wood grain metal", an ancient Japanese metalworking technique
- High-CRI Nichia 219B LED for superior color rendering
- Precision machined parabolic reflector for flawless beam
- Custom designed light engine for optimum efficiency
- Gold-plated electronics for maximum conductivity
- Double AR-coated sapphire crystal lens
- Convenient push-button tailswitch
- Trapezoidal threads for durability and smoothness
- O-ring sealed for water resistance
- Compact CR2 cell
- Batteries Included: No
- 0.689" (Diameter) x 2.48" (L)
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.
is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.