Designed for the well-prepared minimalist, the NCC Knives IMP is an ultra-compact EDC blade that punches outrageously above its weight class. If you're looking for the ultimate tiny yet hella mighty blade – this imp of a folder is exactly what you need.
Combining handmade precision with top-notch modern materials, the NCC Knives IMP features a razor-sharp Nitro-V blade with a stout spine and robust tip. The perfectly executed dark-washed titanium handles ensure the perfect grip and comfort in hand while the custom anodized titanium hardware completes this stylish little package.
Individually made by Nick who has been making custom, high-end blades since he was 19, each blade is a work of functional art in and of itself. Boldly eschewing trends to create the finest and most functional blades of his generation, the small yet sublime NCC Knives IMP is here to deliver big time.
- Lightweight and compact EDC folder knife
- Frame lock flipper
- Dark-washed titanium handles
- Sandblasted, purple or bronze titanium hardware
- Overall Length: 4.645669" (11.80 cm)
- Blade Length: 1.9685" (5 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.80"
- Blade Thickness: 0.0787402" (0.20 cm)
- Blade Material: Nitro-V
- Closed Length: 2.67717" ( 6.80 cm)
- Weight: 1.6226 oz (46 grams)
- Handmade in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.