Svelte and stylish
Inspired by the small but mighty Lady Finger firecrackers, the Nice Guy Machine Co. Ladyfinger is the creation of Archie Ofenstein, Nice Guy Machine Co. is a one-man operation from Colorado. Archie designs and crafts the gear by himself, and makes some of the best tools in the trade.
Designed as an everyday carry cuticle pusher, all-purpose pry bar and last resort impact tool in the event of extreme emergencies, the highly versatile Ladyfinger covers all your bases. The tip is crafted in a non-sharpened Kiridashi style with a hollow grind pry tip and a serrated thumb ramp for enhanced control.
Custom machined from 100% solid 6AL4V titanium, the Ladyfinger is light and svelte enough to carry anywhere and everywhere without ever weighing you down. A deep pocket integrated, machined pocket clip, hidden lanyard loop under the clip, and a custom fastener made by Tactile Turn. Slim, stylish, and impressively effective, the Nice Guy Machine Co. Ladyfinger is the perfect addition to his or her everyday carry.
- Machined from solid 6AL4V titanium
- Cuticle pusher and all-purpose pry tool
- Emergency last resort impact tool
- Custom fastener made by Tactile Turn in Dallas, Texas
- Deep pocket integrated, machined pocket clip
- Hidden lanyard loop under clip
- Serrated thumb ramp on top
- Thumb/finger indexing divot on the side
- Non-sharpened Kiridashi style, hollow grind pry tip
- Length: 4” (10.16 cm)
- Width: tapers from .6” (1.524 cm) to .35” (0.889 cm)
- Thickness .28” (0.7112 cm)
- Weight .85 oz.
- Designed and made in Colorado, USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.