As nice as it gets
It pays to be nice. The creation of Archie Ofenstein, Nice Guy Machine Co. is a one-man operation from Colorado. Archie designs and crafts the gear by himself, and makes some of the best tools in the trade. Case in point, the Mr. Nice Bar, which is proof that nice guys don't always finish last.
The PJB stands for Plain Jane Bar, although this particular version we've secured for you would qualify as a "Not-So Plain Jane". Meticulously machined from solid titanium for maximum strength-to-weight ratio, it features a cutout to reduce overall weight and enhance grip.
Designed as a force multiplier, the PJB comes with the perfect pry tip for scraping, scoring, poking, prying, and everything in between. It also features a bottle cap lifter, integrated 1/4” wrench (hex or square), integral pocket clip, a center slot that serves as a shackle wrench, and is finished off with 10” of 275# USA made Atwood cord.
As with all of Archie's work, the PJB features the iconic NGMCo. logo deep engraved on the backside of the pry tip. If you're looking for the perfect pry that plays nice in the pocket but absolutely rips when it's time to get the deed done – it's time to get acquainted with this not-so plain, Nice Guy Machine Co. PJB.
- Machined from solid 6AL4V titanium
- Cutout to reduce weight and enhance grip
- Perfect pry tip wedge (not too obtuse or too acute)
- Bottlecap lifter
- Integrated 1/4” wrench (hex or square)
- Integrated pocket clip
- Center slot serves as a shackle wrench
- Triangular milled lanyard hole
- 10” (25.4 cm) of 275# USA made Atwood cord included
- Dimensions: 5” long x 1/4” thick (12.7 cm x 0.635 cm)
- Width tapers from 0.5” (1.27 cm) to 0.6” (1.524 cm)
- Weight: 1.2oz
- Robust one-piece construction
- Designed and made in Colorado, USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.