The Nick Chuprin MK-1 Micro is a spectacular knife. Intentionally compact and highly competent, it combines everyday portability with handmade precision and top-notch modern materials.
The MK-1 Micro features a stonewashed AEB-L stainless steel blade with a modified tanto shape. It's reminiscent of drop point with ample belly for slicing and a versatile compound grind. The blade rockets out on demand on caged bearings and the frame-lock mechanism is rock-solid sturdy.
The perfectly executed thumb ramp and chamfered titanium handle ensure the perfect grip and comfort in hand, while the custom anodized blue titanium hardware and sculpted titanium pocket clip give it a distinct flair.
Every piece is individually made by Nick who has been making custom, high-end blades since the age of 19. So, if you’re looking for an ultra-stylish, compact, and carefully considered EDC blade that you'd be proud to carry and own, the Nick Chuprin MK-1 Micro is here to answer the call.
- Ultra lightweight and compact
- Overall Length: 5.89" (14.96 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.48" (6.29 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.35" (5.96 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" (0.35 cm)
- Blade Material: AEB-L Stainless Steel
- Closed Length: 3.42" (8.68 cm)
- Blade Style: Modified tanto
- Bland Grind: Compound
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Thickness: 0.46" (1.16 cm)
- Handle Material: G10
- Weight: 78 grams
- Made in USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.