The Busker is Olamic Cutlery’s answer to hundreds of requests for a smaller model. And with a motto that boldly reads ‘Never the same’, you can be sure that the new Olamic Busker is here to break new ground. Their smallest blade to date, the Busker is a pocket-friendly everyday cutter that pushes the envelope on all fronts.
The Busker features a battle-tested Bohler M390 2.25″ blade that’s deployed via front flipper or thumb-hole. The blade runs on a caged bearing system with a ceramic detent ball, which ensures instant, silky-smooth deployment.
The Largo blade shape is a unique cross between a traditional drop point and sheepsfoot blade. It boasts the superb slicing capability of a drop point with its pronounced belly while retaining the spine strength and stability of a sheepsfoot blade.
Compact, functional and highly distinctive, the Olamic Busker is an excellent choice for your daily carry. When it comes to sheer attention to details, craftsmanship and striking looks - nothing comes close to the Olamic Busker.
- Bohler M390 steel promotes blade strength and durable edge retention
- Titanium lock bar with a stainless steel insert for rock-solid blade lock up
- Titanium ceramic ball pocket clip for secure tip-up carry
Overall Length: 5.875"/14.9225cm
Blade Length: 2.25"/5.72cm
- Handle Length: 3.375"/8.57cm
- Handle Width: 0.875"/2.22cm
- Handle Thickness: 0.40"/10.16cm
Blade Style: Largo
Blade Grind: Flat
Handle Material: Titanium
Weight: 2.94 oz.
Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Includes zipper hard shell case
- Made in USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.