The Olamic Wayfarer 247 is a cut above its competition and elevates the perception and possibilities of a mid-tech knife. The level of quality and craftsmanship is so outstanding that it borders on full custom standards - without the hefty price tag. This makes it not only affordable but also an exceptional value.
This one-of-a-kind Wayfarer 247 sports a stealthy, acid washed M390 blade that rides on a smooth caged bearing system for rapid deployment. It comes with both a flipper tab as well a traditional thumb slot to allow for different methods of opening.
The handles are constructed from solid titanium, with carefully chamfered edges for comfort and improved grip. The beautiful jeweled pattern with a unique gear cog back-spacer takes the Wayfarer to yet another level.
The Wayfarer 247 is a rare one. It looks, feels, and performs with all the finesse of a truly custom knife while maintaining a mid-tech price point. If you’re in the market for something sublime and substantial that will last you a lifetime or more - you’ll definitely be pleased with the magnificent Olamic Wayfarer 247.
- Stealthy acid washed M390 blade
- Beautifully textured jeweled handle
- Unique gear cogs back-spacer
- Blade Length (cutting edge): 3.5" (8.89cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" (.355cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75" (12.065cm)
- Overall Length: 8.125" (20.638cm)
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Backspacer Material: Titanium
- Clip Material: Titanium
- Hardware Material: Titanium
- Weight: 141.18 grams
- Includes zipper hard shell case
- Made in USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.