The Olamic Wayfarer 247 is a cut above its competition. It elevates the perception and possibilities of a mid-tech knife. The level of quality and craftsmanship is so outstanding that it borders on full custom standards - without the hefty price tag. This makes it not only affordable but also an exceptional bargain.
The Wayfarer 247 sports a rugged stonewashed flat ground M390 Sheepscliffe blade that rides on a smooth caged bearing system for rapid deployment. It comes with both a flipper tab as well a traditional thumb slot for stealthier deployment. The handles are constructed from solid titanium with a skeletonized Kinetic Ocean finish, along with carefully chamfered edges for comfort and improved grip.
The Wayfarer 247 is a rare one. Such is the quality of its machining, design, and overall craftsmanship that it edges into custom knife territory. It looks, feels, and performs like a knife that costs twice as much. If you’re in the market for something sublime and substantial that will last you a lifetime or more - you’ll definitely be pleased with the magnificent Olamic Wayfarer 247.
- Stealthy stonewashed M390 blade
- Beautiful Kinetic Ocean Finish
- Skeletonized handles for reduced weight
- Blade Length (cutting edge): 3.5" (8.89cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" (.355cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75" (12.065cm)
- Overall Length: 8.125" (20.638cm)
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Backspacer Material: Titanium
- Clip Material: Titanium
- Hardware Material: Titanium
- Weight: 138 grams
- Includes zipper hardshell case
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.