Compact Handcrafted Fixed Blade
The Origin Handcrafted Goods Small Kiridashi is modern ingenuity at its finest. A refreshing take on the time-tested traditional Japanese Kiridashi knife, it's handmade out of old files and rasps, which are known among knife makers to be a great source for some of the finest high carbon steel available.
Individually designed and crafted by knife maker Marc Liss on the Canadian prairies in Winnipeg, Manitoba, the Origin Handcrafted Goods Small Kiridashi is perfect for the everyday adventurer who seeks a slim, rugged and versatile blade to win the day with.
- Custom made from 1084 high carbon steel
- Salvage 1084 high carbon steel file
- Compact, rugged and highly versatile
- Comes with custom lanyard and sheath
- Chisel-ground for enhanced slicing capabilities
- Overall length: 4.37" (11.09cm)
- Cutting edge: 1.96" (4.97cm)
- Weight: 58 grams
- Designed and handcrafted in Canada
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.