Compact Handcrafted Fixed Blade
The Origin Handcrafted Goods Small Kiridashi is made from 1084 high carbon steel, which is highly prized for its toughness and edge retention. In addition, it features a hand hammered forged finish for a little extra character and enhanced grip and traction.
Measuring in at only 4” from tip to tail, with a cutting edge of 2”, this small kiridashi is as compact as it gets. It boasts all the benefits of a fixed blade - extra strength, stability, and enhanced control and handling - yet its size makes it easy to carry on a day to day basis.
Individually designed and crafted by knife maker Marc Liss on the Canadian prairies in Winnipeg, Manitoba, the Origin Handcrafted Goods Small Kiridashi is perfect for the everyday adventurer who seeks a slim, rugged, and versatile blade to win the day with.
- Custom made from 1084 high carbon steel
- Compact, rugged, and highly versatile
- Comes with custom lanyard and sheath
- Chisel ground blade for enhanced slicing capabilities
- Overall length: 5" (12.7cm)
- Blade length: 2" (5.08cm)
- 1.76oz (50g)
- Designed and handcrafted in Canada
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.