Solid Copper Performer
We are thrilled to bring you the highly acclaimed Peak Eiger in a limited edition solid copper body. Named after the formidable Eiger mountain in the Swiss Alps, the Peak Eiger is purpose-built for performance. And now we’ve taken it a step further with this limited edition copper iteration that is bound to turn heads.
The benefits of a solid copper flashlight are numerous. Aside from the stunning good looks, copper will develop a unique patina over time, in the process, making the flashlight truly yours. Copper also has an undeniably solid hand feel and makes for a durable and timeless daily companion.
Designed for the professional in mind, the Eiger is shock and water-resistant because the heads are individually sealed with thermal epoxy. It has unequalled light output to battery runtime due to its perfectly designed and highly efficient circuitry.
Most notably, the Peak Eiger uses Quantum Tunneling Composite (QTC) Technology for variable light output. This allows you to adjust the light output from a dim glow to the brightest single AAA battery flashlight available. Not only do you get complete control with the QTC, mechanically it’s also the simplest and most reliable feature in the market today.
Right down to the smallest of details, the Peak Eiger is simply unrivaled in terms of build quality. All openings are O-Ring sealed, the protective windows are made of unbreakable polycarbonate scratch resistant material and the positive battery contacts are made of solid brass.
It features a narrow-angle optic for increased throw and is engineered to use all different battery chemistries: Alkaline, Lithium primary, 3.7 Volt Lithium Ion Rechargeable 10440 or NiMH rechargeable batteries.
If you’re looking for a flashlight that combines performance with style, the Peak Eiger Copper edition is the light for you.
- Cree XPG white LED with three different white tint outputs: Cool White, Neutral White, and High CRI
- Lumen output (standard 1.5 volt battery): Cool - 114 lumens, Neutral - 87 lumens, High CRI - 81 lumens
- Electronics are exclusively potted in Thermal Epoxy for reliability, shock and water resistance
- All openings are O-Ring sealed for water resistance
- Protective windows are made of unbreakable polycarbonate scratch resistant material
- Positive battery contacts are made of solid brass
- Engineered to use all different battery chemistries: Alkaline, Lithium primary, 3.7 Volt Lithium Ion Rechargeable 10440 or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Simple twist on/off mechanism for ease of use
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.