Power, Precision, Panache
The Peak Eiger Ultra X is the Peak Eiger Ultra on full-on steroids. Not only does it feature Peak's famously robust construction, but it also packs more punch than the already powerful Peak Eiger Ultra.
Building on the highly versatile Eiger platform, the Ultra X has a special optic that triples its performance while still being conveniently interchangeable with all standard Eiger bodies.
What further sets the Peak Eiger Ultra X apart is that it’s specifically engineered for only a 3.7 Volt Lithium Ion Rechargeable 10440 battery. This direct drive feature allows for maximum output, throw, and reach from the tiniest package possible.
As with all Peak products, the Ultra X is designed for the professional in mind. It is shock and water-resistant and boasts unequaled light output to battery run-time.
Additionally, all openings are O-Ring sealed, the protective windows are made of unbreakable polycarbonate scratch resistant material, and the positive battery contacts are made of solid brass.
Most notably, the Peak Eiger Ultra X uses Quantum Tunneling Composite (QTC) Technology for variable light output. This allows you get infinite variability of output - everything from the lowest low to maximum output. Not only do you get complete control with the QTC, but mechanically it’s also the simplest and most reliable feature in the market today.
To complete this phenomenal package, this Peak Eiger Ultra X is machined from either lightweight aluminum, solid stainless steel or solid brass, which will develop a patina with time and use. Add this one-of-a-kind Peak Eiger Ultra X flashlight to your arsenal today if you need something that superbly compact, phenomenally powerful and unfailingly reliable.
Note: Momentary Switch add-on available here.
- Cree XPG white LED with three different white tint outputs: Cool White, Neutral White, and High CRI
- Lightt outputs in lumens:
Cool = 620 / 820
Neutral = 560 / 755
Hi CRI = 440 / 585
- Electronics are exclusively potted in Thermal Epoxy for reliability, shock, and water resistance
- All openings are O-Ring sealed for water resistance
- Protective windows are made of unbreakable polycarbonate scratch resistant material
- Positive battery contacts are made of solid brass
- Engineered to use all with only 3.7 Volt Lithium Ion Rechargeable 10440
- Setup for keychain carry only
- Simple twist on/off mechanism for ease of use
- Innovative QTC activation for infinite variability of output
- Choose from HA Aluminum (Black), Brass, or Stainless Steel
- Weight (with battery inside): HA Aluminum - 34 grams, Brass - 68 grams, Stainless Steel - 65 grams
- Dimensions: 3.87" x 0.538"
This Peak Eiger flashlight is backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.