Following his ascent up the custom traditional knife world, Enrique Peña has expanded his scope to include tactical blades to great aplomb. Case in point? The exquisite Peña X Series Rhino that's based off a design by Jared Van Otterloo.
Working in special collaboration with Reate Knives (who has proven time and time again their ability to produce some of the most exacting work), the Peña X Series Rhino Knife is built for heavy-duty work and everything in between.
The satin-finished Bohler M390 steel blade features a generous belly and a pronounced but reinforced tip. This allows it to excel at everything from slicing to precision cuts. Running on ceramic ball bearings, the ambidextrous deployment is fast and ferocious like a raging Rhino.
What's more, you can choose from a flipper configuration (with a nifty flipper tab) in addition to the thumb stubs, or keep things clean and minimal with just the thumb studs (without the flipper tab for an uninterrupted line).
The titanium handles are milled for weight-relief and are matched with a milled titanium pocket clip for easy carry. Never one to rest on his laurels, Enrique Peña has chosen the perfect partner to bring his unique vision and design language to one and all. Unapologetically over-engineered and overbuilt for performance, the Peña X Series Rhino Knife is a do-it-all banger that charges ahead of the pack.
- Designed by Enrique Peña and Jared Van Otterloo.
- Open Length: 7.75" (19.5cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5" (11.5cm)
- Width: 1.5" (4cm)
- Weight: 138g
- Bohler M390 blade
- Tumbled titanium handles
- Custom titanium Torx hardware
- Tumbled titanium liners
- Tumbled titanium pocket clip
- Choice of thumb studs with flipper tab or without
- Overall length: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Closed length: 4.41" (11.20 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.00" (7.62 cm)
- Weight: Blue Flipper - 5.57 oz (158 g), Blue Thumbstud - 5.43 oz (154 g), Bronze Flipper - 5.64 oz (160 g), Bronze Thumbstud - 5.50 oz (156 g), Satin Flipper - 5.50 oz (156 g), Satin Thumbstud - 5.43 oz (154 g)
- Manufactured by Reate Knives
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.