Across the Universe
Darriel Caston, of D Rocket Designs, is not just a maker. He is an innovator and always looking to push the design envelope of whatever type of product has caught his eye.
The same goes for the pen. Darriel loves bolt action pens but was sick of the protruding bolt mechanism getting stuck on his pocket. So, he sought out to build a better bolt action pen. Meet the Obelisk - the bolt action pen you are about to fall in love with.
With an oval body shape, the Obelisk is incredibly unique while still providing a great grip and hand feel. For added tactility go for the fluted pen. With its unique shape, the Obelisk's bolt action mechanism, (which is also the clip!) sits close to the surface of the pen, creating sleek, sweeping lines.
Centered around Parker style refills, you will get your pick at your favorite ink. What's more, is that the clips are interchangeable. You can choose between a pocket clip if you carry it in your pants pocket, or opt for a notebook clip that latches onto your field notes, or shirt pocket with ease.
You will be hard-pressed to find a more unique pen with this much function as well.
- Machined from your choice of solid titanium or zirconium
- Choose from a sleek, plain finish, or a fully-fluted body
- Note: clips will be the same material as the body you choose
- Takes Parker style refills
- Dimensions: Length: 5.2" (13.2 cm), Height - 0.5" (1.27 cm), Width - 0.5" (1.27 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz
- Designed by Darriel Caston
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.