Patrick Ober started shaping metal in 1992 and he has never stopped since. He first learned the basics through making chainmail armor and jewelry, so it's almost fitting how he has come full circle with the medievally-inspired Mace Keychain.
Each mace bead is hand-turned one at a time to ensure the highest possible quality. Different sides of the same coin – yin and yang – the titanium Mace bead has a classic stonewashed finish when the Zirconium has a mysteriously dark sheen. Each bead also comes with its own paracord for easy attachment.
Breathtaking beauty aside, the Mace Keychain acts as an anchor and an easily accessed point of retrieval. All you have to reach down to your pocket, locate the lanyard, and draw your knife. Add one to your carry today and enjoy a peace of mind, knowing that you’ll have quick and convenient access to your knife when you most need it.
- Machined from solid brass, titanium or zirconium
- Perfect for adding to your favorite knife
- Adds functionality and style
- Dimensions: Cord Length - 5.71" (14.5 cm), Mace Length - 0.75" (1.90 cm)
- Weight: Zirconium - 0.35 oz (10 g), Titanium - 0.21 oz (6 g)
- Hole Diameter: 0.12" (0.30 cm)
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.