A whole lotta knife
Based on the custom Qvist Bladeworks Variant by custom knifemaker Jacob Lundquist, the Variant PE (Production Edition) brings the same clean and modern lines in a sleek package that will not break the bank.
Designed for the modern-day EDC, the Variant PE2 features the same lines as the custom version, with the added benefit of a deep carry pocket clip. The Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel Wharncliffe blade cuts like a dream and excels at both precision and heavy-duty work, despite the Variant PE's highly refined form.
The lightweight scales (in your choice of denim micarta, G10, or solid titanium) are durable, offer fantastic grip in hand, and are virtually indestructible. The stainless steel liner ensures a robust design, while the full stainless steel hardware, ceramic caged bearings, and custom captured 6 hole pivot allow for silky-smooth, lightning-quick deployment with a simple flick.
Modern, compact and amazingly well-designed, the Qvist Bladeworks Variant PE2 packs a whole lot of knife and value into its sleek and modern form. If you're looking for the perfect EDC blade to carry around town, the office, or the campsite – the Qvist Bladeworks Variant PE2 is as good as it gets.
- Designed by Jacob Lundquist
- Sandvik 14C28N steel lade
- Updated front flipper deployment
- Better access to lockbar compared with previous run
- Unique Wharncliffe blade shape
- Choice of G10, micarta, or titanium scales
- Full stainless steel liner and hardware
- Custom captured 6 hole pivot
- Ceramic caged bearings
- Deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade length: 2.98” (7.5692 cm)
- Handle length: 3.99" (10.1346 cm)
- Overall length: 6.97” (17.7038 cm)
- Weight: 3.25-4.0oz (depending on scale material)
- Produced by QSP Knives in China
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.