Built for Urban Survival
The smaller brother of the HEST folder, the DPx HEAT offers the same ridiculously rugged performance in a smaller form factor. This limited edition beast of a blade in a class of its own and lives up to its moniker of HEAT (Hostile Environment At Hand Tool).
Limited to just 250 pieces, the DPx HEAT folder is a special collaboration between Lion Steel Knives and Robert Young Pelton of World’s Most Dangerous Places fame.
It features a unique 3D machined diamond pattern 6AL4V titanium handle for enhanced grip and a stonewashed Niolox steel blade that’s hardened to 61 HRC. In addition, it comes with a tungsten carbide glass breaker with a hex base, a bottle-opener, a replaceable matte black flat head screw and a sandblasted stainless steel "combat" style clip with “Mr. DP” engraving.
Built for the urban combat zone, the DPx HEAT folder uses a pivot screw with 7/64" hex hardware so no special tool is required for adjustment, allowing you to tune it on the fly with easily available tools.
Designed from ground-up to be the most versatile, rugged and reliable incarnation of the modern everyday blade - the DPx HEAT folder breaks new ground on every imaginable front.
- Limited edition (250 pieces)
- Individually serialized
- A special collaboration between Lion Steel Knives and Robert Young Pelton
- Stonewashed Niolox steel with 61 HRC
- 6Al4V grade 5 titanium alloy frame lock
- Unique 3D CNC diamond pattern
- Pivot screw with 7/64" hex hardware so no special tool is required for adjustment
- Sandblasted stainless steel "combat" style clip with Mr. DP engraving
- Tungsten carbide glass breaker with hex base
- Lanyard hole
- Thumb grip and bottle opener
- Comes with replaceable matte black flat head screw
- Blade length: 2.26 inches (5.74 cm)
- Closed length: 3.75 inches (9.52 cm)
- Overall length: 6.24 inches (15.748 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz (126 grams)