In Perfect Harmony
Specializing in one-off custom builds, Jason Overall at Larevo Knives is known for creating some of the most unique and outstanding blades. And boy, it doesn't get much more unique and outstanding than this #001 Larevo Knives Laterus Prototype.
Pulling out all the stops, the Kwaiken-styled Laterus Prototype features a modified tanto San Mai blade, complete with the hard steel "hagane" forming the blade's edge, that's ground free-hand to perfection.
The tri-metal Mokume-gane (woodgrain metal) bolsters co-exist in perfect harmony with the alluring San Mai blade, while the resin-based white Juma (ivory snakeskin) scales provide both visual and tactile feedback.
Finding the divine in the details, custom titanium stand-offs, matching titanium hardware, a deep-carry sculpted titanium pocket clip and etched "001" on the show-side liner complete this rare and highly-refined masterpiece. If you're in the market for a truly spectacular one-off custom that's completely handmade from ground up in the pursuit of knife nirvana – you've found it.
- Designed by Jason Overall
- #001 Larevo Knives Laterus Prototype
- Modified tanto San Mai blade
- Tri-metal Mokume-gane (woodgrain metal) bolsters
- Durable resin-based white Juma (ivory snakeskin) scales
- Titanium stand-offs
- Custom titanium hardware
- Titanium pocket clip
- "001" etched on the show-side liner
- Blade length: 3.1" (7.87 cm)
- Overall length: 7.5" (19.05 cm)
- Closed length: 4.42" (11.22 cm)
- Weight: 4.7oz
- Handmade in the USA