For the Tactical Gentleman
Perfection is possible when it comes to Roe Knives. With close to 20 years of experience designing, crafting, and grinding custom knives – Mark Roe raises the bar yet again with the impossibly sleek and curtly named Cur.
Pulling out all the stops, the CUR features a bead blasted, tactical harpoon swedge blade in Stainless Damascus steel by Mike Norris (who specializes and makes some of the toughest and best-looking Stainless Damascus steel).
The aggressive tip excels at piercing and the high hollow grind allows for superb slicing performance, while the ceramic bearings and detent make for some of the smoothest and snappiest action ever.
Equally breathtaking, the handles feature Lighting Strike carbon fibre scales with matching bead blasted titanium bolsters and pocket clip. Impossibly sleek and formidably function, this once-in-a-generation Roe Knives Cur is here to take you all the way to knife nirvana.
- Custom design by Mark Roe
- Bead blasted Norris Stainless Damascus blade
- Lightning Strike carbon fibre scales
- Bead blasted titanium bolsters
- Bead blasted titanium pocket clip
- Ceramic bearings and detent
- Overall length: 7.4" (18.796 cm)
- Blade length: 3" (7.62 cm)
- Closed length: 4.75" (12.065 cm)
- Handmade in the USA