Limited Edition TiClicker
Condition: Great (Patina forming see photos)
With its focus on durability and functionality, Nottingham Tactical has become a household name when it comes to everyday writers. Where heavy-duty pens were once bulky and obtrusive, the Nottingham Tactical TiClicker in copper is impressively sleek and resplendently stylish.
Custom machined from solid copper and zirconium, this one-of-a-kind TAD Edition features Triple Aught Design's signature Topo pattern milled into the body of the pen. The pen is blasted, etched, and then meticulously polished – creating a distinct contrast between the distressed surface and the milled topo patterns. Aside from being visually stunning, the grooves are deep enough to provide ample purchase for enhanced handling and grip.
With each and every piece machined in-house, including the clicker mechanism, the Nottingham Tactical Pen is perfectly balanced in hand and comes with the crowd favorite Schmidt EasyFlow 9000 refill which guarantees the smoothest writing experience in a day-to-day capacity.
Designed and built right here in the USA, you'll be hard-pressed to find a tougher everyday writer than the highly functional and spartan-like Nottingham Tactical TiClicker to give shape to your ideas as you put pen to paper.
- Limited edition TAD Edition
- Custom machined from solid copper and zirconium
- Signature TAD Topo pattern
- Blasted, etched, and hand-polished
- Extremely strong and will patina over time
- Slim and sleek profiles for easy carrying
- Writes beautifully with the Schmidt EasyFlow 9000
- Dimensions: Length: 4.75" (12.065cm) x Width: 0.37" (0.939cm) x Height: 0.37" (0.939cm)
- Weight: 63 grams
- Designed and made in the USA
Review our Marketplace Guidelines prior to purchase.
Have a question? Contact us.