Best of Both Worlds
A very special collaboration between Nottingham Tactical and Brian Fellhoelter, the one-of-a-kind Nottinghoelter Pen combines the best features of the two highly acclaimed makers and is rarer than the proverbial hen’s teeth.
Being close friends and contemporaries in the custom knives and EDC world, this pen was created between Lee Nottingham and Brian Fellhoelter. The Nottinghoelter Pen was released in small numbers at Bladeshow 2018 and as you’d expect - it sold out instantly. It then went on to win Best Non-Knife Accessory at the Gathering in Las Vegas!
What sets the Nottinghoelter Pen apart is how it successfully combines everything you love about the Nottingham Tactical Pen and Fellhoelter TiBolt.
Firstly, it features the TiBolt’s hallmark Deluxe Pen design with the engraved divots and dots with the ringed barrel grip. Next, it incorporates Nottingham Tactical’s signature tactical internal clicker that’s amazingly smooth and robust, along with the integrated titanium pocket clip.
This exquisite ‘best of both worlds’ creation is completed by a battle-tested brushed finish for enhanced wear resistance and subtly stamped with ‘Nottinghoelter’ to denote this special run. We may never see something like this ever made again, so act fast to secure yours before they are gone for good.
- Special collaboration between Lee Nottingham Jr. & Brian Fellhoelter
- Combines the best features of the Nottingham Deluxe Pen and Fellhoelter TiBolt
- Solid titanium body with matching titanium pocket clip
- Slim and sleek profiles for easy carrying
- Writes beautifully with the Schmidt EasyFlow 9000
- Dimensions: Length: 4.75" (12.065cm) x Width: 0.37" (0.939cm) x Height: 0.37" (0.939cm)
- Weight: 34 grams
- Designed and made in the USA
Review our Marketplace Guidelines prior to purchase.
Have a question? Contact us.