The Barlow Reinvented
Introducing the Barlow reinvented. Combining modern touches with the timeless allure of the classic Barlow that your grandfather carried, the custom Peña Barlow Flipper is the ultimate pocket knife for the 21st century.
Known in the custom knife world for his impeccable craftsmanship and maniacal attention to detail, Enrique Peña pulls out all the stops for this one-of-a-kind Barlow Flipper. Bordering on clockwork precision, the Barlow Flipper features a CPM-154 stainless steel, a hand-rubbed satin blade that rides on stainless steel caged bearings.
A beautiful blend of materials, the solid titanium frame features natural Micarta scales with integral bolsters for a seamless look. In addition, the gently-contoured handles are engraved by a master engraver, Carlos Delao a.k.a GunEngraver, who's world-renowned for his intricate workmanship and style.
Custom blue titanium hardware with a matching blue anodized titanium backspacer and Timascus pocket clip complete this masterful package. If you're looking for a once-in-a-generation, an heirloom-quality piece that will bring you joy and satisfaction for decades to come – this is it.
- Unique Barlow flipper
- Hand-ground, hand-rubbed CPM154 blade
- Versatile clip point shape
- Silky-smooth stainless steel caged bearings
- Secure bolster-lock
- Seamless integral bolster
- Engraved by Carlos Delao
- Titanium frame with natural micarta scales
- Custom blue titanium hardware and backspacer
- Exquisite Timascus pocket clip
- Blade length: 3.25" ( 8.255 cm)
- Cutting edge: 3.0" (7.62 cm)
- Closed length: 4.375" (11.113 cm)
- Overall length: 7.625" (19.368 cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.150" (0.381 cm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Comes with a padded zippered case
- Handmade in Laredo, Texas
Review our Marketplace Guidelines prior to purchase.
Have a question? Contact us.