Serge and Destroy
Designed by custom knife designer extraordinaire, the one and only Serge Panchenko, the solid titanium EDC Folder is a sleek and highly compact blade that's designed for easy-carryability and easier-deployment.
Impressively slim and compact, the Serge Panchenko EDC Folder features a fort-like sturdy frame lock design matched with sleek titanium scales. The robust 3" CPM154 blade cuts like a demon and is perfect for everything from getting into packages, breaking down boxes, whittling a sharp stick or prepping your next meal (both in the office and the great outdoors).
Powerful, potent and pocketable, the Serge Panchenko EDC Folder is the perfect everyday blade to add to your carry. Never be caught without a blade on you again with this finely tuned and uniquely styled utility blade.
- Designed by Serge Panchenko
- Stonewashed CPM154 blade
- Lightweight titanium handles
- Sturdy frame lock design
- Powerful, potent and pocketable
- Compact and lightweight
- Highly versatile and useful
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.25cm)
- Cutting Edge: 3" (7.62cm)
- Closed Length: 4.375" (11.11cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5" (19.05cm)
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Made in the USA