Growing up in rural Louisiana, hunting and fishing were a way of life for knife-maker Jamie Simeon. And when you have grandfathers and a father who were avid knife collectors – it’s easy to see understand Jamie’s lifelong affinity and love affair with blades, edges and steel.
As robust and rugged as its namesake, the Simeon Customs Mini Tanto is a strong yet highly pocketable everyday blade that features a modified multi-grind CPM154 tanto blade. The ergonomically shaped handles are made from titanium for enhanced lightweight performance with an oversized blue anodized pivot.
Rugged yet refined, the Simeon Customs Mini Tanto is a compact powerhouse that’s built for work and play. From the mountains to the metropolis, the Simeon Customs Mini Tanto is here to take it all on, straight-on, and get the job done with authoritative ease.
- Modified multi-grind CPM154 tanto blade
- Lightweight titanium handles
- Mokuti pocket clip
- Custom blue titanium hardware
- Robust frame lock
- Overall Length: 6.25" (15.875 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.75" (6.98 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (0.318 cm)
- Weight: 2.9oz
- Comes with custom cloth sheath
- Handmade in the USA