Covert Coin Knife
Condition: Excellent, developing a gorgeous patina
Forget lucky pennies, imagine having a discreet little knife, the size and shape of a coin, neatly tucked away in your coin pocket. Whether you’re stuck in a jam or need to quickly open a package, you’ll always be well-equipped for the task at hand.
Custom crafted by Warren Thomas, the Coin Knife is something special. It’s made using a unique high-copper PCB (the only one in existence) with red G-10 back spacers. Cleverly hidden within the coin is a nifty titanium carbide claw blade that’s perfect for slicing open packages, letter or cutting string and stray threads.
Amazingly compact and unique, the Warren Thomas Coin Knife is designed to fit seamlessly and discreet into your lifestyle. If you want a knife, but don’t want to carry a knife, then this is made for you.
- Highly discreet and pocketable
- Custom crafted from high-copper PCB
- Titanium carbide claw blade
- Overall Length: 2.06" (5.23 cm)
- Blade Length: 1.06" (2.69 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.18" (0.47 cm)
- Overall diameter (closed): 1.50" (2.81 cm)
- Weight: 16 grams
Review our Marketplace Guidelines
prior to purchase.