Dapper and dangerous
The family-owned Pro-tech knows their knives. Exceeding all expectations, Pro-tech has pulled out all the stops with this one-of-a-kind Pro-Tech 2951 Sprint Titanium Wave. And you better believe that it's spectacular.
Designed as a compact EDC automatic blade that combines cutting-edge materials and modern high-tech manufacturing – the Pro-Tech 2951 Sprint is a force to be reckoned with.
On the business-end, it features a stunning Vegas Forge Herringbone Damascus drop point blade that makes everyday cutting chores a breeze. Not to mention the striking visual patterns and swirls of this unique pattern-welded steel, along with with a great balance of edge retention, corrosion resistance, and toughness for daily use.
The advanced coil spring mechanism allows for fast, smooth, and one-handed deployment of the blade at the push of a button. It doesn't get any more satisfying than this.
In hand, the Pro-Tech 2951 Sprint comes with full titanium handles with two-tone bronze and blue 3D wave milled titanium handles, along with a matching milled deep carry titanium clip and pearl button inlay to top it all off.
- Automatic blade with button lock
- Vegas Forge Herringbone Damascus blade
- Advanced coil spring mechanism
- Two-tone 3D wave milled titanium handles
- Nifty push-button lock
- Milled deep carry titanium clip
- Pearl button inlay
- Overall Length 5.10" (12.954 cm)
- Blade Length 2.05" (5.207 cm)
- Sharpened Length 2.00" (5.08 cm)
- Blade Thickness 0.10" (0.254 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.40" (1.016)
- Weight: 2.2 oz.
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.