The Modern Malibu
Taking things to the next echelon, the custom Pro-Tech Knives 2023 Malibu is a force to be reckoned with. As one of the finest knife makers in the USA, the family-owned Pro-Tech Knives pulled out all the stops in the creation of the Pro-Tech Knives 2023 Malibu.
Engineered for everyday performance, the Pro-Tech Knives 2023 Malibu features a reverse tanto blade, and hand compound ground by Mike Irie himself. Model #002 comes with textured aluminum bronze handles, while #003 features a blue anodized titanium handle. Whichever you choose, you're in good hands.
A class apart, the formidable Pro-Tech Knives 2023 Malibu are finished with mosaic push-button and a matching deep carry clip. These bad boys don't come by often, so make your move now to secure your Pro-Tech Knives Malibu Flipper.
- Reverse tanto blade
- Hand compound ground by Mike Irie
#002 - Bronze anodized aluminum scales
- #003 - Blue anodized titanium
- Mosaic inlaid push button
- Mini deep carry clip
- Blade length: 3.30" (8.382 cm)
- Cutting edge: 3.20" (8.128 cm)
- Closed length: 4.20" (10.668 cm)
- Overall length: 7.50" (19.05 cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.125" (0.3175 cm)
- Blade hardness: 59HRC
- Handle thickness: 0.49" (1.2446 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz.
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.