A fresh offering from the ever-innovative Pro-Tech team, the Pro-Tech Knives Malibu Flipper is a force to be reckoned with. As one of the finest knife makers in the USA, the family-owned Pro-Tech Knives have knocked it out of the park with the Malibu.
Designed as a do-it-all EDC blade, the featherweight Malibu features a DLC-coated CPM 20CV, straight-edged reverse tanto blade that excels at utility tasks and is primed for everyday duties. The aluminum handle is durable and lightweight, while the slight taper and subtle finger grooves allow for a secure and confident grip on the hand.
A class apart, the formidable Pro-Tech Knives Malibu Flipper slides into your pocket unnoticed and leaps into action at a moment's notice. These don't come by often, so make your move now to secure your Pro-Tech Knives Malibu Flipper.
- CPM-20CV blade
- DLC-coated CPM 20CV reverse tanto blade
- Black 7075 aluminum handles
- Nifty push-button lock with tritium
- Tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.30" (8.382 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.20" (8.128 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.20" (10.16 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.50" (19.05 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (0.3175 cm)
- Blade Hardness: 59HRC
- Handle Thickness: 0.49" (1.2446 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz.
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.