Compact EDC Switchblade
Far from the runt of the litter, the small, mighty, and limited edition Pro-Tech Knives Runt 5 is a revelation of a switchblade. As one of the finest knife makers in the USA, the family-owned Pro-Tech Knives are making a bold statement with the superbly functional Runt 5.
A fully California-legal switchblade, the highly pocketable Runt 5 features a sub-2", DLC-coated reverse tanto blade. The rocket-like action is classic Pro-Tech – snappy, authoritative, and flawlessly smooth. What's more, it comes with a gorgeous mosaic pin to add some flair to the proceedings.
The Mother of Pearl Button button sits proudly atop the handle, which comes in a beautifully textured Aluminum-Bronze, and is designed to provide a secure grip, despite its compact size. A secure pocket clip ensures easy and secure carry, while the button-lock keeps everything tight and locked down. Get yours now before this limited edition Runt 5 is gone for good.
- Limited edition Runt 5
- Reverse tanto blade
- Mother of Pearl Button
- DLC-coated 20CV Blade Steel
- Textured aluminum-Bronze handles
- Snappy and authoritative action
- Push-button deployment and lock
- Secure deep-carry pocket clip
- California-legal switchblade
- Overall Length: 5.125" (13.0175 cm)
- Blade Length: 1.96" (4.9784 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.125" (2.8575 cm)
- Blade Width: 1.00" (2.54 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.11" (0.2794 cm)
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.