Solid Titanium AA Flashlight
The ReyLight Pineapple is proof that we are living in the golden age of gear. Pleasingly compact, surprisingly bright and amazingly affordable, a lighting instrument of this quality and caliber would be unimaginable just a few years ago.
Designed specifically for your everyday carry, the ReyLight Pineapple uses common AA batteries that are easily replaceable. Barely bigger than your standard house key, it slips unnoticed into your pocket or keychain carry.
When duty calls, it rises to the challenge with a powerful Nichia 219b LED, which puts out up to 125 lumens of beautifully warm light, that renders colors accurately and allows you to see better in the dark. The 4 intuitively spaced modes enable complete versatility and flexibility.
Built like the proverbial tank, the ReyLight Pineapple features a precision-machined solid titanium body that can take anything you throw at it. The signature knurling on the body, inspired by the exterior of a pineapple, provides a firm and secure gripping area for enhanced handling.
With the advent of such capable flashlights as the ReyLight Pineapple - there’s simply no excuse not to carry a flashlight anymore. Visually stunning, exquisitely designed, and amazingly functional, the ReyLight Pineapple is a definite must-have for any self-respecting gear enthusiast.
- Machined from solid stonewashed titanium
- Signature 'pineapple' knurling pattern
- Uses AA or 14500 batteries
- Nichia 219b (4000K)
- AR coated lens
- Aluminum alloy orange peel reflector
- Tail slot (1.5x6mm) for tritium tube (not included)
- Pocket clip
- 3.6" (9.144cm) x 0.7" (1.778cm)
- Weight: 91 grams
Output (AA battery)
- Moonlight mode: 0.2 lumens, 30 days
- Low mode: 3.2 lumens, 70 hrs
- Medium mode: 30 lumens, 5 hrs
- High mode: 130 lumens, 1.1 hrs
Output (800 mAh 14500 battery)
- Moonlight mode: 0.2 lumens, 20 days
- Low mode: 8.5 lumens, 31 hrs
- Medium mode: 90 lumens, 2.5 hrs
- High mode: 470 lumens, 58 min
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.