A New Dawn
Four years after the launch of the iconic Triple Ti, the magicians at ReyLight are back with the Triple Dawn. This 18350/18650 flashlight is designed to push the boundaries of what’s possible and hearkens a new dawn in this golden age of gear.
The Triple Dawn brings a host of significant improvements over its predecessor. Starting from the business end, the triple Nichia 219C 4000K emitters put out 1,500 lumens while the XPL HI 5700K LED hits a staggering 3,000 lumens. The emitters are housed behind a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal lens with glow-in-the-dark gaskets.
The body is CNC-machined from solid copper which imparts a pleasant heft and balance along with the innate ability to patina beautifully with time and use and comes with an additional 18650 extension tube should you require more power. In addition, the Triple Dawn features a custom-made rubber cap for superior waterproofing. The tail has been redesigned for smoother operation, and it’s completed with custom titanium clip and screws (which are fully compatible with the Steel Flame clips).
Impeccably designed and amazingly versatile, the masterpiece that is the Triple Dawn puts the power of the breaking dawn into the palm of your hand.
- CNC-machined from solid copper
- Runs on a single 18350 or 18650 battery (not included)
- Includes an 18650 extension tube should you require more power
- Choice of triple Nichia 219C 4000K or XPL HI 5700K emitters
- Nichia 219C for better color rendering
- XPL HI for maximum output
- Sapphire crystal lens
- Custom titanium pocket clip (compatible with Steel Flame)
- Unlimited combination of tritium vials (12 trit-slots around the head, and 2 trit-slots on the tail button)
- TA driver with TK’s Bistro firmware.
- As 18350 - 3.2" (8.128 cm) x 0.9" (2.286 cm)
- As 18650 - 4.4" (11.176cm) x 0.9" (2.286cm)
- Weight: 162 grams
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.