Compact Titanium Lightbringer
There's simply no denying the RovyVon Aurora A24. A titanium variant of the A23 (which features an aerospace-grade aluminum body), the full-titanium RovyVon Aurora A24 is the little light than can.
Small, tough, and outrageously bright – the Aurora A24 puts out 1000 lumens with the CREE XP-L HD V6 (6500K) LED, and 700 lumens on the Nichia 219C R9050 (4500K) LED. Both LEDs boasts great color rendition and accuracy (to help you see better in the dark), with the CREE XP-L at 70 CRI and the Nichia 219C at 90CRI.
Another useful but often overlooked feature is that the Aurora A24 features instant momentary access for, well, instant access to the maximum output should you need to illuminate your surroundings in a hurry.
Barely bigger than your finger, the ultra-compact Aurora A24 is housed in a full titanium body that's both lightweight, durable, and corrosion-resistant. Other details include the deep carry stainless steel pocket clip, Pogo pin connection solid brass heatsink for enhanced heat dissipation.
And as with all RovyVon lights, the Aurora A24 packs every modern convenience you expect – from the replaceable and rechargeable battery (via micro-USB), quick-charge function, equivalent IP68 weather resistance and a tritium slots at the rear – absolutely everything you need and nothing you don't.
- Small, compact and unreasonably bright
- CNC-machined from solid titanium
- CREE XP-L HD V6 (6500K) cool white, max 1000 lumens, 70 CRI
- Nichia 219C R9050 (4500K) neutral white, max 700 lumens, 90 CRI
- Uses constant current circuit, no PWM
- Rechargeable and replaceable 600mAh lipo battery
- Quick charge in 1 hour with the built-in Micro USB port
- One-handed operation friendly metal side switch
- Brass heatsink and Pogo pin connection
- Stainless deep carry steel pocket clip
- Tritium slots on the tail
- Equivalent IP68 weather resistance
- Dimension: 2.99” (7.59cm) x 0.85” (2.16cm)
- Weight: 1.79oz
- Max runtime: 72 hours
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.