Brass Pocket Rocket
Brass, brass, baby. RovyVon hits it out of the park once again with the RovyVon A29 lanyard flashlight which features a full brass body all the firepower you need to light your way forward.
The RovyVon A29 is based on the bestselling RovyVon A23 and has a maximum output of 700 lumens through its Nichia 219C R9050 (4500K) LED. The best thing about the Hi-CRI Nichia emitter (90CRI) is that it seeks to mimic sunlight and renders colors much more accurately, which ultimately allows you to see better.
CNC-machined from solid brass stock, the RovyVon A29 lanyard flashlight feels substantial in hand but hardly takes up any pocket space. Measuring in at only 76mm in length, it's barely bigger than your finger but has all the power you need to light up a barn.
And as an added bonus, the brass body of this small pocket light will take on a gentle patina over time that's unique only to you. If you're looking for one of the toughest, brightest, and smallest EDC flashlights available today – it's time to see the light with the RovyVon A29.
- CNC-machined from solid brass stock
- Small, compact, and unreasonably bright
- Nichia 219C R9050 (4500K) neutral white, max 700 lumens, 90 CRI
- Dimension: 2.99” (7.59cm) x 0.85” (2.16cm)
- Weight: 83.6 grams
- Rechargeable 600mAh 951545 lithium polymer battery
- Max runtime: 72 hours
- IP68 equivalent water resistance
- Comes with stainless steel pocket clip
- Includes paracord, lanyard, and stainless steel key ring
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.