Keychain Mask Holder
Designed to solve the problem of needing to find a safe and clean spot to stash your mask when not in use, the Runabout Goods Clip N' Go lets you easily clip and deploy your mask with ease and style.
Cleverly designed for daily use, the Clip N' Go serves as a key ring to hold your mask when not in use (as opposed to leaving it on the table which might lead to unwanted contamination). The sturdy steel clip can be easily attached to your belt, pocket scoop, car visor, or just about anywhere.
The half-folded leather Diamond tab acts as a practical toggle which is easily accessed with the flick of your thumb, releasing the mask for immediate wear. In addition, the Zig Zag edge on the leather tab creates an easy-grip surface for ease of re-attaching to various anchor points.
Available in an impressive range of materials from stealthy black selvedge and Japanese twill to Cone White Oak Mills selvedge, each Clip N' Go is meticulously made with a 1920’s Union Special 3/16” gauge double-needle cover stitch machine for the perfect, period-correct stitch. So, if you're looking for the best and most stylish way to carry and stash your mask – it's time to Clip N' Go.
- 100% cotton Japanese Twill and Selvedge
- Perfect match for the Alpha Mask
- Leather toggle to operate steel snap
- Steel clip with zig-zag cut leather for a secure grip on a variety of surfaces
- Keyring to hold things that fit on a key ring
- One size fits all
- Made on a 1920s Union Special double-needle cover stitch machine
- Handcrafted in small batches
- Dimension: 4.5" (11.43 cm) x 6.2" (15.748 cm) x 0.2" (0.508 cm)
- Designed and made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.