Battle-ready Face Mask
Please Note: Masks are not returnable due to sanitary concerns. Thanks for understanding!
If you're going to wear a mask, you might as well make the most of it. And when it comes to making incredibly stylish and functional EDC gear – no one does it better than the Runabout Goods with their mil-spec Jarhead Mask.
Designed for the discerning denim-head (or Jarhead) in mind, the Jarhead Mask is made from 100% cotton spec US Marine Corp spec herringbone fabric. The sturdy two-ply construction ensures durability, while the box pleat center feature is framed by single directional pleats to maintain a streamlined profile.
The shaped wire top and reverse box pleat for your chin ensure a snug and optimum fit and a black woven fusible lining allows for an extra layer of protection and filtration. Black elastic straps and matching khaki quarter-inch binding for strength complete this mask among masks.
Meticulously designed for everyday durability and wearability, the Runabout Goods Jarhead Mask is a mask you'll be proud to have on your face.
- 100% cotton spec US Marine Corp spec herringbone fabric
- Designed for the discerning denim-head
- Sturdy two-ply construction
- Slim and streamlined profile
- Shaped wire top and box pleat for optimum fit
- Woven fusible lining for additional filters
- Handcrafted in small batches
- Length: 6.5" (16.51 cm)
- Weight: 0.6 Oz
- Designed and made in the USA
- Easy to clean (see video below)
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.