Hand-tooled Valet Trays
There are valet trays, and then there are valet trays by Sage Grouse Leather. Taking things to the next level with his out-of-this-world tooling and attention to detail, these valet trays are here to elevate your EDC in more ways than one.
Individually handcrafted and tooled by River Lovec, the Travel Valet Tray's body is made from thick, 5 oz. oil-tanned leather that's incredibly flexible, durable, and wax-infused at the mill.
The tooled floor is made from 9 oz. Hermann Oak Vegetable-Tanned Grade-A Tooling Leather – the very best available. After hand-tooling the designs, each Travel Valet Tray is oiled and sealed so they require virtually no upkeep.
Featuring a traditional Japanese Seigaiha motif, which represents waves of good luck, the Travel Valet Tray is perfect for holding and storing your coins, keychain accessories, multi-tools, pocket knives, and other pocket goods. Best of all, it packs flat if you want to bring it along with you on the go.
- Exclusively for Urban EDC Supply
- Perfect for storing EDC pocket tools
- Body: 5 oz. Oil-Tanned Leather
- Tray floor: 9 oz. Hermann Oak Vegetable-Tanned Grade-A Tooling Leather
- Hand-tooled Japanese Seigaiha motif
- Packs flat for easy carry
- 5 different styles to choose from
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 10" (21.59 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Weight: 6.5oz
- Designed and made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.