It’s a nut that spins. From the creators of the category-defining Torqbar which started the entire fidget-spinner craze, the Scam Designs Torqnut is a refreshing evolution of the original in a more compact and pocketable form.
Inspired by the compact hex nut, the Torqnut features a rugged stainless steel button with your choice of solid zirconium, brass, or matching stainless steel body. CNC-milled for precision, each Torqnut is bead blasted for enhanced wear resistance. The spinning, as expected, is mesmerizingly smooth and has a distinctively satisfying whirl.
Compact yet commanding, the fidget-factor on the Scam Designs Torqnut is outrageously high (you might not be able to stop fiddling with your nut). If you want to experience the original, it’s time to take a spin with this handful of torque for a spin or two.
Note: Torqnutsaq sheath handmade by Greg Stevens is included. Please choose your sheath color variant.
- From the makers of the original Torqbar
- Includes handmade sheath by Greg Stevens
- Zirconium, brass, or stainless steel body
- Solid-bodied stainless steel button
- Bead-blasted finish
- Dimensions: 1.00"
- Weight (Torqnut alone): Brass - 40 grams, Stainless Steel - 32 grams, Zirconium - 28 grams
- Made in the USA