Featherlight Fixed Blade
The Scheepers Knives Cera is the perfect little fixed blade for all that life can throw your way. Constructed from the best materials and latest technology, it’s a tool that you can depend on through thick and thin, come hell or high water.
Precision built for life, the Cera is made from a 4mm thick Nitro-V stainless steel that’s heat-treated and cryogenically quenched to 60-61 HRC. This means that the razor-sharp edges will stay sharp longer for you.
An everyday performer that can do it all, the Cera comes in a satin black Cerakote that’s incredibly durable, tough and corrosion-resistant. They are then finished in the tumbler to highlight the edges and give them a distressed, even surface. A custom black Kydex sheath allows for easy and convenient carry.
- Ultra-compact, lightweight, and tough
- 4mm thick Nitro-V stainless steel (60-61 HRC)
- Heat-treated and cryogenically quenched
- Satin black Cerakote finish
- Comes with custom Kydex sheath
- Overall length: 5.47" (13.89 cm)
- Blade length: 2.38" (6.04 cm)
- Includes sheath
- Weight: 60 grams
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.