Everyday Compact Cleaver
Designed by Serge Panchenko and meticulously machined in Idaho by Millit Knives, the Bean Flipper is undeniably unique and extremely well-built. Wonderfully compact and versatile, it’s not only attractive but highly usable in your everyday environment.
Small in the pocket but big in hand, the compact titanium and high-visibility orange G10 handle offers exceptional strength, durability, and lightweight performance. It features a razor-sharp 2.14” CPM-154 blade that excels at both precision slicing and heavier duty tasks. The Bean also comes with an urban-friendly non-locking slip joint mechanism, utilizing the signature ball detent system that Serge favors for its strong, crisp, and smooth action.
Slim, sleek, and sophisticated with an unmistakably Serge Panchenko aesthetic, the Bean is a highly functional everyday blade that can handle anything you throw at it with absolute ease and panache.
- Non-locking slip joint mechanism
- CPM 154 stonewashed blade
- Signature ball detent system
- Blade Length: 2.14" (5.43 cm)
- Overall Length: 4.96" (12.59 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.30" (0.762cm)
- Handle Material: High-visibility Orange G10
- Weight: 90.71 grams
- Pocket Clip: Titanium Tip-Up
- Made In USA