Fit for a Prince
Designed by the maestro that is Serge Panchenko, version 3 of the iconic Serge Persian Slipjoint has finally arrived at our shores. Highly sought after by collectors and connoisseurs, this elusive masterpiece will be gone fast. Make your move now before it slips away into the shadows.
Featuring Serge's Persian blade shape, the Bohler M390 blade has a pronounced tip that's perfect for precision work and piercing through heavy material, while still retaining a generous belly for all manners of slicing tasks from opening boxes to food preparation.
The ergonomically-shaped handles feature clean, flowing lines and are made from solid titanium for maximum strength-to-weight ratio. In true Serge Panchenko-style, the Persian Slipjoint features your choice of a stonewashed or blue-anodized finish for enhanced wear-resistance, tactility, and visual contrast. Get yours now and be equipped to the hilt with a blade fit for a Persian prince.
- Designed by Serge Panchenko
- Non-locking slipjoint design
- Bohler M390 Persian blade
- Phosphor bronze washers
- Solid titanium handles
- Stonewashed or blue anodized finish
- 416 hardened stainless steel screws
- Deep-carry bent titanium clips
- Blade Length: 2.75" (6.985 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.50" (6.35 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.625" (9.2075 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.30" (16.002 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.110" (0.2794 cm)
- Weight: 1.98 oz.