Serging Slipjoint Slicer
Designed by the maestro that is Serge Panchenko, version 3 of the iconic Serge Wharncliffe Slipjoint has finally arrived at our shores. Highly sought after by collectors and connoisseurs, this elusive masterpiece will be gone fast. Make you move now before it slips away into the shadows.
Featuring Serge's Wharncliffe blade shape, the Bohler M390 blade with its straight-edge cuts with full power all the way to the point. No matter where the cutting edge makes contact, it transfers its energy directly into the material being cut and consistently increases that pressure as the cut goes deeper – perfect for everything from opening boxes to food preparation.
The ergonomically-shaped handles feature clean, flowing lines and are made from solid titanium for maximum strength-to-weight ratio. In true Serge Panchenko-style, the Wharncliffe Slipjoint features a stonewashed finish for enhanced wear-resistance, tactility, and visual contrast.
- Designed by Serge Panchenko
- Non-locking slipjoint design
- Bohler M390 Wharncliffe blade
- Phosphor bronze washers
- Solid titanium handles
- Stonewashed finish
- 416 hardened stainless steel screws
- Titanium pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.75" (6.985 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.50" (6.35 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.625" (9.2075 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.30" (16.002 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.110" (0.2794 cm)
- Weight: 1.98 oz.
- Made in China