As Tahereh Mafi wrote, "The moon is a loyal companion. It never leaves. It's always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. The moon understands what it means to be human. Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections."
While we certainly are waxing lyrical, it seems almost appropriate when we're discussing a symbol as universal, potent, and mysterious as the full moon. For millennia, humankind has observed and revered the full moon – which is always a sight to behold no matter how many times you've witnessed it.
Expertly struck in solid 999 fine silver with a geographically correct 136,794,240:1 scale design of the surface texture of both its near and far side, the Shire Post Mint Full Moon Coin is the perfect pocket worry coin companion to remind you that you're never alone. So, go on and pluck this moon from the sky and keep it safe in your pocket.
- 136,794,240:1 scale design of the moon
- Struck in solid 999 fine silver
- Expert patina to highlight the engraving
- Broadstruck for a rounded edge
- 999 FS stamped on the edge
- Archival packaging with description of the coin and Moon Facts
- Hand-patinated with no two alike
- Diameter: 1.00" (2.54cm)
- 1" coin weighs 1/4 oz .999 silver
- Made In USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.