The Red Planet
Mars has been known since ancient times because it is visible to the naked eye. The red planet has captivated our curiosity and become a focal point of space exploration as we seek to answer questions about our solar system.
An ongoing project since 2018, the team at Shire Post Mint has finally created the Mars Coin, and it's a beauty. This gorgeous Shire Post Mint Mars Coin was created using areographical data from NASA and is geographically correct at 1:214,195,583.59 scale to Mars.
Expertly struck from 31.5g of solid copper, the Shire Post Mint Mars Coin is designed and engraved by Ben Meehan and Woody Maringer. Special attention was given to the patina to highlight the engraving, and the packaging comes with a description of the coin and Mars facts! If you're looking for the perfect worry coin, or simply as a gift for that special someone – it doesn't get more out of this world than the labor of love that is the Shire Post Mint Mars Coin.
- Geographically correct at1:214,195,583.59 scale to Mars
- Expertly struck from 31.5g of solid copper
- Expert patina to highlight the engraving
- Packaging comes with a description of the coin and Mars facts
- Diameter: 1.25" (3.17 cm)
- Designed and engraved by Ben Meehan and Woody Maringer
- Made In USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.