When the gods need a bottle opened, the legendary Brewlnir is summoned. The smaller, but no less important brother to the mighty Mjölnir, the thirst-quenching Brewlnir gives you unparalleled access to all manners of brew and beer.
Forged (well, machined) in the USA by Jeff Siggers from solid titanium, the Brewlnir features a highly effective bottle opener that pops open all drinks with laughable ease. The anodization gives it a rugged and ultra-tough exterior for enhanced wear resistance and ensures that it’ll stand the test of time (and even Ragnarok).
Small enough to slip into your pocket unnoticed, the Siggers Brewlnir MK1 is the perfect bottle opener to make a thunderous statement – that is if you’re worthy enough to wield it.
- Machined from solid titanium
- Lightweight and compact
- Bottle opener function
- Anodized for enhanced wear resistance
- Overall Length: 7.32" (18.60 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.11" (7.90 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.17" (10.60 cm)
- Dimensions: Length - 2.10" (5.33 cm), Width - 1.65" (4.19 cm)
- Weight: 0.78 oz (22 g)
- Made in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.