Tiny but Potent
Float like a butterfly and sting like a Spyderco McBee. One of the smallest and bestselling creations from custom knifemaker Jonathan McNees and Spyderco, the compact McBee is a tiny beast that packs a substantial sting.
The McBee features a gorgeous 1.5" hollow-ground Wharncliffe blade made from CTS-XHP stainless steel with a stonewashed finish for extra wear resistance. This Spyderco McBee knife excels at precision work and slicing, making it superbly versatile and useful in an everyday capacity.
Fantastically engineered, the Spyderco McBee knife comes equipped with lightweight titanium handles for maximum strength and durability. If you're looking for a small and lightweight everyday carry piece that's still competent enough to tackle any everyday task, it's time to make a beeline for the Spyderco McBee.
- Designed by Jonathan McBee
- Superbly compact and competent
- CTS-XHP hollow-ground Wharncliffe blade
- Lightweight titanium handles
- Blade Length: 1.52" (3.8608 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.49" (3.7846 cm)
- Closed Length: 2.30" (5.842 cm)
- Overall Length: 3.82" (9.7028 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz.