Waves of Fortune
Note: Anodization color and tone can vary significantly batch-to-batch, so the actual knife you receive may look slightly different than the exact unit photographed. Thanks!
Engraved with the modern take on the traditional Japanese Seigaiha motif, this exclusively customized Spyderco Techno 2 is here to usher in waves of good fortune, prosperity, and abundance. Like the ebb and flow of waves, it signifies that whatever predicament we find ourselves in – this too shall pass.
Let's dive in on some knife-lore about the Spyderco Techno 2: Designed by Polish knifemaker Marcin Slysz, the Techno 2 is based on Marcin's 'Mouse' design. It features a thinner profile for better pocket-ability, an open barrel spacer construction for easy maintenance, titanium handles with chamfered corners, and a robust RIL frame-lock for your peace of mind.
On the cutting-edge, it features a CTS-XHP sheepsfoot blade along with titanium handles custom-engraved with a modern take on the traditional Japanese Seigaiha motif. Not only does the custom engraving add visual contrast, but it also enhances the overall grip and handling for a more secure feeling in hand.
Improving upon an already formidable blade is no mean feat, and the customized Spyderco Techno 2 turns things up both visually and functionally. If you enjoy the form and pedigree of the Spyderco Techno and just want that extra oomph to make it uniquely yours – look no further than the exclusively customized Spyderco Techno 2 Seigaiha.
- Exclusively for Urban EDC Supply
- Custom Seigaiha engraving
- Anodized CTS-XHP sheepsfoot blade
- Titanium handles with RIL frame-lock
- Full open-back construction for easy maintenance
- Overall Length: 5.99" (15.215cm)
- Blade Length: 2.55" (6.477cm)
- Sharpened Length: 2.46" (6.248cm)
- Closed Length: 3.44" (8.738cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.48" (1.219cm)
- Reversible deep-carry wire clip
- Weight 3.30 oz.