The Techno Elevated
Welcome to knife nirvana. Taking everything you know and love about the incredibly popular Spyderco Techno 2 (one of the best EDC blades out there), Tom Krein turns it up to 11 with his custom Tom Krein Regrind for a hair-splitting, insanely-sharp, laser-like cutting performance.
First, some background on the Spyderco Techno 2. Designed by Polish knifemaker, Marcin Slysz, the Techno 2 is based on Marcin's 'Mouse' design. It features a thinner profile for better pocketability, an open barrel spacer construction for easy maintenance and titanium handles with chamfered corners, and a robust RIL frame-lock for your peace of mind.
On the cutting-edge, the CTS-XHP sheepsfoot blade gets an upgrade with a custom regrind by Tom Krein, which creates a thinner blade profile to significantly increase its slicing performance. Combined with the blade’s tall height and subtle tip, the Spyderco Techno 2 is primed to handle all imaginable EDC cutting tasks with masterful ease.
Improving upon an already formidable blade is no mean feat, and the Spyderco Techno 2 Krein Regrind does exactly that with the subtlest (yet most effective) tweak. If you enjoy the aesthetics and ergonomics of the Spyderco Techno and just want that extra oomph to tip the scales from great to grand – you need to get your hands on the Spyderco Techno 2 Krein Regrind right away.
- Custom blade regrind by Tom Krein
- Enhanced slicing performance
- CTS-XHP sheepsfoot blade
- Titanium handles with RIL frame-lock
- Full open-back construction for easy maintenance
- Overall Length: 5.99" (15.2146 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.55" (6.477 cm)
- Sharpened Length: 2.46" (6.2484 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.44" (8.7376 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.48" (1.2192 cm)
- Reversible deep-carry wire clip
- Weight 3.30 oz.