Waves of Fortune
Engraved by Jonathan McNees with the traditional Japanese Seigaiha motif, this customized Spyderco Techno 2 is here to usher in waves of good fortune, prosperity, and abundance. Like the ebb and flow of waves, it signifies that whatever predicament we find ourselves in – this too shall pass.
Let’s cover some background on the Spyderco Techno 2: Designed by Polish knifemaker Marcin Slysz, the Techno 2 is based on Marcin's 'Mouse' design. It features a thinner profile for better pocketability, an open barrel spacer construction for easy maintenance, and titanium handles with chamfered corners and a robust RIL frame-lock for your peace of mind.
On the cutting-edge, it features a CTS-XHP sheepsfoot blade along with titanium handles custom-engraved by Jonathan McNees with the traditional Japanese Seigaiha motif. Not only does the custom engraving add visual contrast, but it also enhances the overall grip and handling for a more secure feeling in hand.
Improving upon an already formidable blade is no mean feat, and the customized Spyderco Techno 2 turns things up both visually and functionally. If you enjoy the form and pedigree of the Spyderco Techno and just want that extra oomph to make it uniquely yours – look no further than the exclusively customized Spyderco Techno 2 Seigaiha.
- Exclusively for Urban EDC Supply
- Custom Seigaiha engraving by Jonathan McNees
- CTS-XHP sheepsfoot blade
- Titanium handles with RIL frame-lock
- Full open-back construction for easy maintenance
- Overall Length: 5.99" (15.215cm)
- Blade Length: 2.55" (6.477cm)
- Sharpened Length: 2.46" (6.248cm)
- Closed Length: 3.44" (8.738cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.48" (1.219cm)
- Reversible deep-carry wire clip
- Weight 3.30 oz.