Flown in straight from the Handbuilt Invitational in Portland, Oregon – this modern-day Trilobite from Stout Knife & Tool is a rare and highly-prized example of old-world craftsmanship combined with new-world technology.
Instantly drawing your attention is the bronzed and tumbled finished blade. This beautiful chisel grind is flat on the show-side, while the back-side features a unique multi-grind with a stout and beautifully angled tip. The end result is a visual stunner of a blade that excels at everything from slicing to piercing through heavy material.
Riding on bronzed screws and pivot, one-handed deployment via the ambidextrous thumbhole is intuitive and lightning fast. The durable tumbled titanium frame, matching titanium clip, and bronzed D2 backspacer completes this fully-custom and highly formidable bladed anthropoid.
- Multi-ground bronzed D2 tool steel blade
- Tumbled titanium handles
- Tip-up titanium pocket clip
- Bronzed D2 backspacer
- Custom bronzed hardware and pivot
- Overall length: 7.50” (19.05 cm)
- Blade length: 3.35” (8.50 cm)
- Handle thickness: .40" (1.01 cm)
- Length when closed: 4.33" (11.00 cm)
- Weight: 104 grams
- Comes with custom padded case
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Handmade in the USA
Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Have a question? Contact us.